Overground Online
Overground Online

1997 Flashback: Erykah Badu - On and On

This month marks exactly 15 years since Erykah Badu reached number 12 in the UK charts with On and On.

The Grammy-winning song was the lead single from Badu’s triple platinum-selling debut album, Baduizm, released in 1997.

Later that year, Erykah gave birth to Seven, her son with OutKast rapper Andre 3000.

While pregnant, she recorded her first live album (appropriately called Live), which sold double platinum and spawned another hit single, Tyrone.

| | | More
Tags Live, R&B, Andre 3000, tyrone, Erykah Badu, On and On, Baduizm, OutKast
Related Articles Have You Heard Corinne Bailey Rae's New Tune with Salaam Remi? Listen: Overground Radio Show, 27/09/13 Overground Radio Show: 15/03/13 Overground News Show: FeelingMandy.Fm 23/11/12 Overground News Show: FeelingMandy.Fm 16/11/12 Overground News Show: FeelingMandy.Fm 26/10/12 Overground News Show: FeelingMandy.Fm 19/10/12 Overground News Show: FeelingMandy.Fm 28/09/12 RIP RDB Singer Kuly Ral Overground News Show on FeelingMandy.fm 11/05/12 Overground News Show on FeelingMandy.fm 20/04/12 Lauryn Hill: Indigo2 London Overground News Show on FeelingMandy.fm 30/03/12 Overground News Show on FeelingMandy.fm - 16/03/12 Still Bill: The Bill Withers Story 2001 Flashback: Fallin - Alicia Keys Kyla Honours Aaliyah with 'At Your Best' Cover 1996 Flashback: You're Making Me High / Let It Flow Toni Braxton Afro Hair & Beauty Live 2011 2001 Flashback: Survivor - Destiny's Child Erykah Badu Set for One-Off London Show 1986 Flashback: Can't Wait Another Minute - Five Star Watch Jessie J Perform L.O.V.E Live John Legend Covers Adele's Rolling In The Deep Talay Riley Video Diary with JLS Spring Break Party: Finalli Friday Snoop Gives Chelsea Housewife Doggystyle 1996 Flashback: Return of the Mack - Mark Morrison Fulham FC to Honour Michael Jackson with Statue 2001 Flashback: Girls Dem Sugar 2006 Flashback: Notorious BIG Nasty Girl 2001 Flashback: Mis-Teeq Why? 1986 Flashback: 5 Star System Addict Watch Rihanna and Drake Video - What's My Name Me, Myself and I: Beyonce Celebrates Five Years of Solo Jams We Miss You Aaliyah Dana Haughton: Birthday Sexy Cinderella Anniversary for Late Lynden David Hall Joe Talks About Beef With R Kelly R Kelly on Women, Life, and Trying To Be Normal British Soul Music Changed My Life Says Mary J Blige
COMMENTS (23) Add your comment
There are no comments for this post yet. Be the first!

LATEST VIDEOS
EDITOR'S PICKS
About Us - Contact Us