Overground Online
Overground Online

1996 Flashback: Return of the Mack - Mark Morrison

In March 1996, R&B singer Mark Morrison topped the charts with Return of the Mack.

The single made Morrison the first British black man to top the UK charts in the 1990s and reached number two in the US Billboard Hot 100 the following year.

| | | More
Tags R&B, British music, Return of the Mack, Mark Morrison
Related Articles Overground News Show: FeelingMandy.Fm 23/11/12 Overground News Show: FeelingMandy.Fm 16/11/12 Overground News Show: FeelingMandy.Fm 26/10/12 Overground News Show: FeelingMandy.Fm 19/10/12 1999 Flashback: Shanks & Bigfoot - Sweet Like Chocolate The Only Way Is...FAB Life 1994 Flashback: The Prodigy - No Good (Start the Dance) RIP RDB Singer Kuly Ral Happy Birthday Kano Bashy, Wretch 32 and producer DaVinche Collaborate for Male Pride 1997 Flashback: Erykah Badu - On and On 1992 Flashback: On a Ragga Tip - SL2 Akala Breaks Down the UK Music Industry Lauryn Hill: Indigo2 London Aswad & Tippa Irie Concert Overground News Show on FeelingMandy.fm - 16/03/12 2002 Flashback: Oi! - More Fire Crew Still Bill: The Bill Withers Story 2004 Flashback: Murda - Klashnekoff 1991 Flashback: Killer - Seal and Adamski 2001 Flashback: Fallin - Alicia Keys Overground Online in the Guardian 2001 Flashback: Can't Get You Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue 1981 Flashback: Love Me Tonight - Trevor Walters Overground Live: London Music Showcase 2001 Flashback: Witness (1 Hope) - Roots Manuva Damn Girl: The Thirst Release New Single Kyla Honours Aaliyah with 'At Your Best' Cover 2001 Flashback: 21 Seconds - So Solid Crew 1996 Flashback: You're Making Me High / Let It Flow Toni Braxton 2001 Flashback: Booo! - Ms Dynamite and Sticky Alesha Dixon Statement on Split with Record Label Ooh Whooa Whoa! Mr Midas Releases New Single 2001 Flashback: Do You Really Like It? - DJ Pied Piper & the MCs 2001 Flashback: Survivor - Destiny's Child Watch Wiley's Numbers In Action Video Watch Smiley Culture March Video 1996 Flashback: Firestarter - The Prodigy 1986 Flashback: Can't Wait Another Minute - Five Star John Legend Covers Adele's Rolling In The Deep Talay Riley Video Diary with JLS Spring Break Party: Finalli Friday Snoop Gives Chelsea Housewife Doggystyle Fulham FC to Honour Michael Jackson with Statue Hot Wuk Carnival Party Watch Mandy's House Rave at Boheme The Craziest Ever X Factor Wannabe? 2001 Flashback: Girls Dem Sugar 2006 Flashback: Notorious BIG Nasty Girl 2001 Flashback: Mis-Teeq Why? 1986 Flashback: 5 Star System Addict Junglist Massive Competition: Win A Copy of All Crews One Night Stand Watch Rihanna and Drake Video - What's My Name Katy B and Ms Dynamite Release Lights On Video MOBO 2010's Grime Finale was Historic Moment for UK Hip Hop New British Singer Jessie J Is UK's Most Popular New Export About Us | Overground Online I Should Have Stayed at School Says Pop Star Chipmunk Chipmunk and the Price of Teen Fortune and Fame Amy Winehouse: 'I Want to Have Black Babies' Me, Myself and I: Beyonce Celebrates Five Years of Solo Jams We Miss You Aaliyah Dana Haughton: Birthday Sexy Cinderella Anniversary for Late Lynden David Hall Joe Talks About Beef With R Kelly R Kelly on Women, Life, and Trying To Be Normal British Soul Music Changed My Life Says Mary J Blige Channel U Best of British Awards 2005
COMMENTS (23) Add your comment
There are no comments for this post yet. Be the first!

LATEST VIDEOS
EDITOR'S PICKS
About Us - Contact Us