Overground Online
Overground Online

50 Cent's Got Love for Wayne Rooney, But Beef with Gays

Rapper 50 Cent has offered refuge to football love rat Wayne Rooney

Although the rapper doesn’t approve of Rooney’s highly publicised affairs, he says he can help the Man United striker.

50 said: ‘I’m never going to excuse the behaviour of a man who doesn’t treat his woman right but I understand. Man, we’ve all been there.

‘When the dollars roll in, the women start rolling in as well.

‘When you have a good woman at home you should say no but it’s not that easy. I’ll make sure that if Wayne comes here and we party that he doesn’t get into any trouble.

‘Clearing his head while his wife gathers her thoughts will be good. They can have talks with clear minds.’

Despite his kind words, 50 was less tolerant with US blogger Perez Hilton who last week described the rapper as a ‘d-bag’.

Replying to the comments on Twitter, 50 said: ‘Perez Hilton calld me d—–bag so I had my homie shoot up a gay wedding. Wasn’t his, but still made me feel better.’

The comments have sparked outrage in the gay community and angered Hilton who replied: ‘50 Cent joking about violence towards gays is about as expired as the days when he used to be musically relevant’.

| | | More
Tags football, 50 Cent, Wayne Rooney, Perez Hilton, gay
Related Articles Free Download: Overground Radio Show What's It Like to Be Gay and Jamaican in 2013? Video: Ex-Londoner's Charity Bid for Teen Footballers in Ghana Barack & Curtis: Manhood, Power and Respect Overground Radio Show: 15/03/13 Overground News Show: FeelingMandy.Fm 28/12/12 Overground News Show: FeelingMandy.Fm 28/09/12 My Brother the Devil Released On DVD Overground News Show: FeelingMandy.Fm 01/06/12 Overground News Show on FeelingMandy.fm 20/04/12 The Joy of Disco Pepe Reina's Advert Is Offensive, But We've Seen Worse on British TV Hip-Hop Stars Increase Profits in India's Bollywood Market Nottingham Forest Ladies Secure Back to Back Wins 1971 Flashback: Happy Earthday Andy Cole Fern Whelan Makes International Football Debut Watch: Real Sports Weekly Radio Show Preview: Premier League 2011-2012 Everton Outside Favourites for FAWSL Championship Ryan Giggs' Sister-In-Law to Tell All about Affair Lord Sugar Lifts the Lid on Crazy World of Football Finance Rio Ferdinand Stalker Does a Runner Premier League Football Club Linked to Middle East Conflict English Football vs HM Revenue and Customs Fulham FC to Honour Michael Jackson with Statue 50 Cent Things Fall Apart Trailer Footballer Birgit Prinz Inspires New Barbie Doll George Osborne Accused of Homophobia Michael Jackson and Akon Hold My Hand Video Football is a Religion, But Players Aren't Gods Marta on Target for FIFA World Player of the Year 2010 Mario Balotelli is Future of Italian Football Says Mancini England 2018 Launch Facebook Campaign for World Cup Bid Silvio Berlusconi: Media Pimp or the Smartest Leader in Europe? Hurricane Tomas Kills Seven in Haiti Italian Stallion Balotelli Battling Fitness for Juventus Clash Ting Tings a Hit with African Ballers Anton Ferdinand Embarrassed By Freak Goal Usain 'Lightning' Bolt to Give Up Athletics for Football World Cup and Premier League Footballer John Paintsil to Launch GUBA Awards Old Church of England Priest to Marry Young Nigerian Boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo's Baby-Mother is British Teen Says Ex Girlfriend Manchester City's Mario Balotelli is Man to Watch Channel 4 Star Elliott Tittensor Talks Sex, Man United and Reggae
COMMENTS (23) Add your comment
There are no comments for this post yet. Be the first!

LATEST VIDEOS
EDITOR'S PICKS
About Us - Contact Us